How a Loving Couple can Think, Speak and Act Like a Team
In this groundbreaking work, authors Richard and Dede Brown offer a refreshingly original answer for couples, grounded in experience, wisdom, and common sense. Relationships thrive when members see themselves as part of a team, not just as individuals looking out for their own interests. And when a winning team rests on a foundation of real love, the result is a relationship built to stand the test of time. This book lays out a fun, easy-to-follow, and comprehensive game plan for building your LoveTeam.
Just some of what you'll learn includes:
- What all great personal relationships have in common
- How to stop clashing and start cooperating
- The attitudes of a winning team that grows stronger through adversity
- How the strengths of one partner can balance out the weaknesses of the other
- The necessity of becoming best friends and how to get there
- How to bring fun and excitement into your relationship
- The unexpected effects of a LoveTeam on children and others
- The power of forgiveness
- And everything else you need to know to start a new life of love and happiness together!